The Course Results Report macro produces a detailed results report for all selected courses and people who were enrolled to them.
- Store reports about all courses in one place
- Generate a report showing all courses of one specific participant
- Share a course report with your colleagues
How to create a course results report
- Create a page or open an existing one where you want to add your report.
- Insert a Course Results Report macro.
- Select Courses and Participants you want to include into your report. Apart from including individual users, you may select a whole User Group.
- Click Save button.
- Update or Publish your page.
Finally, you will see a table with all courses and participants you have chosen for the report.
If you want to share a report with your colleagues, click on the Share button.
Examples of how reports may help you
|Report type||Example (when you may need it)||How to configure|
|Report with all courses of one particular person||You're an HR manager and a team leader/supervisor of Java developers asked you to share a report about all courses passed by his teammate.|
Leave the Courses field empty, add a person you need in the Participants field.
|Global report with all courses and all participants|
Your Learn&Development team wants to create a report about all courses and its participants to track their progress in one place.
Leave both the Courses and Participants fields empty.
|Report with courses for a user group||You were asked to make a report about all courses taken by the Marketing team (group).|
Leave the Courses field empty, add a user group you need in the Participants field.
|Report about a particular course||You need to share a course report with a manager who has no access to a course administration page.||Leave the Participants field empty, add a course you need in the Courses field.|
A generated report is compatible with our other Confluence app - Table Filter and Charts. It can help you to filter course report table, aggregate data in pivot tables, transform them and build dynamic charts for a better report analysis.