Learning in the Confluence header is a place where you can find:
- All courses – a global catalog of all courses available for self-enrollment in Confluence. Here you can browse courses and self-enroll to them.
- My courses – a list of all courses you are enrolled to.
- My quizzes – a list of all quizzes you are enrolled to.
- Courses by category – (available only if set up by a learning administrator) groups of courses on a specific topic
Users can browse the catalog and choose what courses to enroll to. If a course administrator set up course categories, you will see a list of available categories on the left-hand panel. Click a category to see courses associated with it.
In My courses, you can see all courses you are enrolled to – both self-enrolled and were enrolled by a learning administrator.
Here you can:
See a list of all your courses – both those you are taking and took before
See your course progress
- View a course due date
- Go to a course – take or continue
- Delete courses
You can find My quizzes in the Quizzes section on the sidebar. It shows all quizzes that you are enrolled to – both self-enrolled and were enrolled by a learning administrator.
Here you can:
See a list of all your quizzes – To Pass and Complete
See your results
- Go to a quiz– take, retake or continue
- Delete quizzes