New in this release:
- Default co-authors for courses and quizzes.
Fixed in this release:
- Fixed the issue with the 'Mark as completed' button sometimes not taking a participant automatically to the next module. A participant would have to refresh the page to move forward.
- Fixed the issue with naming of CSV files generated when exporting quiz results.
Default co-authors for courses and quizzes
Now Confluence administrators can configure default co-authors for future courses and quizzes. Use it to:
- make sure managers who are in charge of learning and development have access to all learning content
- prevent problems with accessing a course/quiz when its creator moved to another team or left the company
- make it easier for co-creators to share and collaborate on the learning content