Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
New in this release
Added support for GoEdit - Direct Attachment Edit for JIRA add-on.
Now you can quickly edit all kinds of attachments on your local computer and keep their specific revisions in JIRA in the organized tree.
The new release also includes the following feature:.
- Added the libraries for generating preview of PDF files on JIRA 6.x versions.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with API request allowing creation of categories with identical names within the same project.
- Resolved the issue with the incomplete removal of documents containing two revisions.
- Resolved the issue with the inactive Attachments icon on the issue sidebar in the Scrum/Kanban board views.
- Resolved the issue with the incorrect upload of attachments to a specific category when searching for issues.
- Resolved the issue with the non-clickable Attachments section when viewing the issue details on the Scrum/Kanban boards.
- Resolved the markup issue with the incorrect positioning of the dropdown box for selecting the bulk operation.
- Corrected the mechanism of sending emails with attachments from JIRA.