Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
New in this release
Added a capability to select the appropriate category when uploading files through the Attach Files and Attach screenshot forms.
The new version of add-on includes the following features:
- Added output of the progress bar when uploading files to the category.
- Added output of the warning message when renaming the attached files.
- Moved the Perform Bulk Operation action to the add-on contextual menu and made the block visible only when this action is selected.
- Added output of empty categories as collapsed when viewing the issue.
- Added a capability to set restrictions for the uncategorized attachments.
- Added validation of unique category names.
Fixed in this release
The new version of the add-on has been optimized, as follows:
- Removed the close icon from placeholders of users, user groups and project roles when viewing the configuration of attachment categories for the project.
- Disabled a capability to perform bulk operations on attachments (moving to category and removal) when the issue is closed.
- Applied the automatic applying of the modified file name after file renaming without a necessity to reload the page.
- Resolved the issue when the project administrator was not able to create attachment categories.
- Resolved the issue with expanding categories after re-ordering in Mozilla Firefox.
- Resolved the issue with the incorrect output of checkboxes when performing bulk operations while viewing issues in Issue Navigator.