New in this release
Added support for JIRA Agile.
Now you can quickly and easily manage attachments while planning the sprint in JIRA Agile.
Added support for Structure add-on.
Now you can efficiently manage and distribute attachments among categories while creating an issue structure in JIRA.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Added the automatic hiding of attachment names on the Activity tab for users with the restricted access to the categories, which files were loaded to.
- Modified the mechanism of downloading all attachments from the issue. Now the add-on samples the latest file revisions and groups them by category.
- Added the mechanism for cleaning the temporary document revisions and file archives stored on JIRA server when the user performed actions with attachments.
- Chaged to the manual selection of the required bulk operation instead of the pre-selected Delete Attachments action.
- Added output of the file renaming procedures on the Activity tab.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with the display artifact in the JIRA menu ribbon.
- Resolved the issue with the removal of document with revisions when revisions were preserved after removal of the document.
- Resolved the issue with the non-working Download All Attachments action.
- Resolved the issue with checking access permissions to attachments after disabling the add-on.