Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
New in this release
Added a capability to search for issues with attachments via JQL queries.
Now you can search for issues with attachments by the following parameters:
- attachment name or format
- name of the document with revisions
- attachment uploader
Added a capability to archive multiple attachments and saving to the appropriate category.
Now you can archive the no longer needed attachments and store them in the archive in the appropriate category.
Set dimensions for image thumbnails for each JIRA project individually.
Now you can set the appropriate size of image thumbnails for each of your JIRA project.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Added a capability to send a single attachment to the email.
- Added the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) for sending attachments to the email.
- Added automatic logging of file renaming on the Activity tab.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with the attachment renaming resulting in the impossibility to close the Rename Attachment form.
- Resolved the compatibility issues with JIRA Agile.
- Resolved the issue with the failure when opening any file within the ZIP archive.
- Resolved the issue with the incorrect generation of the link mapped to the icon for attaching files.
- Resolved the issue with the missing bulk operation to delete attachments on JIRA 6.4+.