Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
New in this release
Exposed Java API methods that you can use in the app.
Now you can create your own automations for your project workflows and use the app capabilities for managing attachments. Slight modifications can be added into Java API throughout time.
Added support for using values of custom fields when setting up access restrictions for categories
Now you can dynamically vary access restrictions for categories depending on values in custom fields. The app supports the following custom field types:
- Group Picker (multiple groups)
- Group Picker (single group)
- User Picker (multiple users)
- User Picker (single user)
- Some custom fields in Jira Service Desk may not be supported due to the Jira Service Desk specifics.
- The app does not support custom fields provide within our third-party apps.