Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
New in this release
Added a capability to aggregate data against time periods (weeks, months, quarters, and years).
Now you can instantly aggregate data against the required time period and view the required statistics at once.
Added a capability to set milestones and specific dates on the timeline of the Gantt chart.
Now you can easily indicate the milestones and set the specific dates indicating the planned release or delivery dates.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Added a capability to create the stacked column and bar charts on the basis of negative values.
- Added an option to regulate the disabled or enabled state of the filtration pane.
- Added a capability to define worklog settings such as 'Days in week', 'Hours in day' and 'Time format'.
- Added a capability to hide the total columns and rows in the multi-dimensional pivot tables.
- Improved the look of the option to define the default sorting order for specific table columns.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with the loading of the Page Properties Report macro with the enabled Hide Columns option.