New in this release
- Get visualized statistics of contributions made in your projects
- Easily navigate between graphs of different repositories of a project
Fixed in this release
- Graphs being rendered with wrong width and height when using a custom gravatar server that ignores the query string parameter "s".
Get visualized statistics of contributions made in your projects
Before, Activity, Contributors, Commits, Punchcard graphs were only available on the repository level. Now you can get them as project graphs as well.
To view project graphs:
- navigate to a project of your choice
- click Graphs on the left-hand sidebar
- you'll see the Graphs tab with 4 pages: Activity, Contributors, Commits, Punchcard
Using project graphs you can:
Keep track of the recent activity in your projects (Activity graph)
- Evaluate efficiency of each contributor of the project (Personal contribution graphs in Contributors)
- Figure out what hours of the week have been the most productive for the team working on a project (Punchcard graph)
Easily navigate between graphs of different repositories of a project
While in the Graphs tab in one of your projects, you can see the Repository Selection drop-down menu with the list of all repositories of the current project and the 'All repositories' option.
When 'All repositories' is selected, the graph displays the joint statistics of all repositories of the current project. When you need to view graphs of one of the repositories of a project, select that repository from the list.
There is also the the Branch Selection drop-down menu next to the Repository Selection drop-down menu. It becomes enabled when one of the repositories is selected from the Repository Selection drop-down menu. Use it to select the branch, which graphs you need to view.
When 'All branches' is selected, the graph will display the joint statistics of all the branches of the selected repository.