New in this release:
- Analyze activity in pull requests with Contributions report.
- Find out the average time taken to resolve pull requests with Resolution Time report.
- Added a build status in Pull Requests Reports.
- Updated the look of the list of pull requests in reports.
- Improved validation of queries sent to the database and the behavior in case of exceptions while processing REST requests.
Analyze activity in pull requests with Contributions report
A new Pull Requests Report that shows the activity in pull requests – tasks, comments, needs work/approved/declined statuses. It allows you to analyze the code review process from different perspectives.
Example use cases:
- Learn what reviewers contribute in code review more efforts than others – e.g. who adds more comments and tasks.
- Get insights about the quality of code of developers – e.g. authors who write high quality code have less tasks in their pull requests.
- Find out who else takes part in pull requests besides reviewers and authors. These people are called participants.
Find out the average time taken to resolve pull requests with Resolution Time report
Another Pull Requests Report. It displays the average time taken to resolve pull requests. This report is useful to show you the trends in resolution time.