Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
Below is the list of graphs and charts available in Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket. Some features are only available for Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket Server at the moment, which is indicated on the top of the feature page.
- People — A global view across all projects with cards of those developers who have been active in the past month. Find out who made more commits and pull requests. Capture the dynamics of each person.
- Contributions — A developer calendar with user activity (commits and pull requests) from all repositories. See how the efforts of a developer were distributed in the past year, what repositories a person worked in.
- Activity — Activity stream to track what's new in each repository and project. Charts to find out who's been most active.
- Contributors — Summary graph (with commits/additions/deletions) to analyze trends. Developer cards to compare the input from different people and get an insight into who's been most efficient.
- Commits — Bar chart with weekly view of the team activity for the past year.
- Code Frequency — Graph showing your project dynamics in terms of lines of code. Use it to watch your project evolve.
- Punchcard — Graph with commit summary by day of the week and hour of the day for the selected time period - of the whole team or a specific developer.
- Commit Graph — Visualization of the development flow. Helps you see the merge history and the relationships between commits, and make sense of branches history.
- Reports — Generate commits and pull requests reports to get insights about the activity in repositories in projects.
- File Contributors — See how many commits and lines of code each person contributed to each file in your repository.
- Managing Emails — Learn how to join contributions made by the same person under different emails.
- Repository Selection — Switching from viewing project graphs to browsing repository and branch graphs.
- Branch Selection — Viewing graphs of different branches while browsing repository graphs.
- REST API — Automate your workflow with our REST API.
- Exclusion of Files from Lines of Code Statistics