Handy button is a simple macro to create noticeable links on the Confluence pages. You'll get a button on your page which opens a link in the browser when you click it.
- Insert the Handy Button macro on the page.
- Specify the macro parameters:
- Button label
- Link address or relative reference (start typing the name of the page)
- Button color
- Button width (pixels)
- If no width is set, it will be determined by the text length
- If the width is set, the button will be rendered using this width. If the text can't be rendered within a single line due to the width limitation, it will be rendered using multiple lines. The height of the button will increase in this case
- Click Insert.