«Advanced Permission and Security Management in Atlassian Confluence» course released! Try it now!
This feature is available starting from the Handy Macros for Confluence 1.3.0.
About the feature
Task tracking in Confluence can be more informative if you know when exactly your tasks were changed or completed. You can quickly write down when you released a new software version or when you sent a contract to your customer with the simple Handy Timestamp macro.
Inserting Handy Timestamp
- Insert the Handy Timestamp macro on the page.
- Select the proper date and time format.
- Click Insert.
The date and time format that you have used will be saved as default. You can change it if necessary.
Using Handy Timestamp hotkey
You can quickly add the Handy Timestamp macro to the page by using the key combination. Press Ctrl+Alt+T combination when editing the page.
You can disable this feature if you do not need it in your Confluence.
To disable this feature:
- Navigate to Confluence administration > Atlassian Marketplace > Manage add-ons, then choose Handy Macros.
- Expand the list of add-on modules.
- Disable the Insert Handy Timestamp Hotkey module.