21 August 2013
StiltSoft is happy to announce the release of TeamCity Integration for JIRA version 1.6.0
What's NewThe plugin supports dual licensing now. You can buy/renew license keys both from Atlassian Markeplace and on our website.
Starting from version 1.6.0 this plugin will be available for buying at Atlassian Marketplace as well as on our website. All licenses previously bought on our website are being imported to Marketplace.
When you update the plugin in the JIRA Administration Console, you'll see this notification:
What you should, if you purchased your license
less than a year ago:
- Click Paid Update. We're neither charging you for this update nor changing your license period!
- When the plugin is updated, ignore the Get License dialog and UPM notifications saying that no license is found. The plugin is still up and running.
- (Optional) To get rid of UPM notifications, install the Marketplace license as soon as we migrate it.
more than a year ago:
- Wait till your license is migrated to Marketplace.
- Renew the license at Marketplace
How will your license be migrated?
If the email used for buying the license on our website is different from that used in your account at my.atlassian.com, a new account with this email will be automatically created. Otherwise, you will just see the plugin license in your Atlassian account.