Information Collected Through Google Analytics
Table Filter and Charts for Confluence (the “App”) uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information about certain user interactions with the App.
By using Google Analytics we track only information that pertains to the App (such as event of filter management) and certain information related to the size of tables and macros used to generate table data.
For example, we collect the following information:
- Source of table data and size of tables (content of tables is not tracked)
- Combinations of macros used for table processing
- Usage of the macros parameters (for example, date format, cell value delimiter, aggregation by date, interpolation type, transposing tables, excerpt source, etc.)
- Activation or deactivation of the macros options
- Instances of exporting table data to CSV, PDF, or Word.
We do not track, store, or otherwise process any personal data or any content of the tables.
- Information about the page on which the error occurred (the page URL (including query parameters, description of the user’s actions on the page that preceded the error (places the user clicked, URLs of requests initiated from the page), and stack trace); and
- Information about the user’s environment (IP address, browser type and version, and operating system type and version).
Why Do We Need This Data
This anonymous data is used for:
- Analytical and statistical purposes
- Understanding your interaction with the App
- Improvement and development of our apps.