Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
New in this release:
Added a new chart type to the Chart From Table macro - Bubble Pie chart.
The chart combines bubble and pie chart types and allows you to compare your data ranges relative to each other in different size bubbles and at the same time visualize date ranges within themselves in pie slices.
Added an option to filter table rows when selecting one of chart sectors or columns.
When you select one or more chart columns/sectors/bars, only the related rows of the source table are displayed.
Added SQL syntax highlighting and autocomplete to the Table Transformer macro.
SQL queries became easier to read and you can save a little time when adding them.
Version 5.1 also includes the following features:
- Added support for week numbers (w or ww) in a range of available date formats.
- Added an option to specify the height of a table when freezing first N rows.
- Added right alignment of data in total columns/rows.
- Added an option to hide the source table after adding the Pivot Table macro in the page view mode.
- Improved compatibility with Content Formatting Macros for Confluence app.
- Resolved the issue with copying a table with merged cells from Table Filter macro.