Insert Handy Date
- Go to the edit mode.
- Type /handy date or click the Insert menu .
- Select a date.
- Update or publish the page.
Change Handy Date in the page view mode
- Click the date.
- Select a new date from the calendar.
Change the date coloring
You can get a better date visualization with the Handy Date macro coloring feature.
- Enable Macro coloring by switching on the toggle .
- See the date coloring changing according to these rules:
- the current date - red
- all dates before the current date - red
- a week after the current date - yellow
- more than a week after the current date - gray
Note that the Handy Date coloring won't be rendered when exporting Confluence pages to PDF files. All the dates will be grey.