Insert Handy Button
- Go to the edit mode.
- Position the mouse pointer in the appropriate place on the page.
|Option 1||Option 2|
Customize Handy Button
You can customize your Handy Button by specifying the following parameters when inserting the macro:
- label (what is written on Handy Button)
- link address or relative reference (Handy Button can lead to any external address or Confluence page)
- width in pixels
- If no width is set, it will be determined by the text length
- If the width is set, the button will be rendered using this width. If the text can't be rendered within a single line due to the width limitation, it will be rendered using multiple lines. The height of the button will increase in this case.