Create a new task list
- Edit the page where you want to add a task list.
- Type '[' then ']' or click the Task List icon on the editor toolbar.
- Add two or more tasks to make Handy Tasks work.
- Save the page.
Add Handy Tasks in the page view mode
- Under the task list, locate the Click to add a new task line and click it.
- Enter the task into the opened editor.
- Click the icon.
Track and filter Handy Tasks
- Hover over your task list, then click the Show the panel icon.
- See the number of complete tasks in the Tasks progress bar.
- To filter tasks within the list, select the task status type or start typing an assignee username.
- To hide the panel, click the icon. Hide the panel
See Handy Tasks in the Task Report macro
When the Handy Tasks feature is enabled, the limit on the number of tasks per page in the Task Report macro (10, 20 or 40 tasks) is removed. You can set the number manually when you insert the Task report macro.
Disable Handy Tasks
You can disable the Handy Tasks feature if you do not need it:
- Navigate to Profile > Settings > Handy Macros > Handy Tools Settings.
- Clear the Enable Handy Tasks box.