Download page Handy Macros for Confluence 1.5.0.
Handy Macros for Confluence 1.5.0
New in this release
- Handy Status: Show a brief history when hovering over the status.
- Handy Button: Added an option to open a link in a new browser tab. Settings are now editable directly from the Confluence editor.
- Handy Reminder: View the schedule for upcoming reminders.
- Handy Page Diff: See how many changes each contributor made.
Fixed in this release
- Handy Button: Color select combobox stays on the screen when closing the macro browser.
Show a brief history when hovering over the status
Added an ability to see a brief history for each Handy Status macro.
Added an option to open a link in a new browser tab
Now you can choose the way to open your Handy Button links. By default your link will be opened in the current tab. Just check the option as shown on the screenshot below when inserting the Handy Button macro if you want a link to be opened in a new tab.
Settings are now editable directly from the Confluence editor
This feature can help you when you need to edit more than one Handy Button at the same time. Save your time and efforts by editing the buttons in the editor instead of opening each button in the macro browser separately.
View the schedule for upcoming reminders
Added an ability to check the dates when reminders will be sent.
See how many changes each contributor made
The number of changes made by each user is now displayed when hovering over the View Version button.