You can sort ideas in the following way:
- Hot IdeasRecently updated - ideas are sorted by the recent updates (idea status change or new comments).
Talk Top - ideas are sorted by the number of votes. id talk-625
- New - ideas are sorted by the creation date.
You can sort tickets in the following way:
- Recently updated - tickets are sorted by the recent updates (ticket status change or new comments).
- New - tickets are sorted by the creation date.
- Assigned to me - shows the tickets that are assigned to the currently logged JIRA agent. It is available only on the listing with support tickets in Customer Case.
Select the appropriate parameter to sort out the list of ideas or tickets.
The agent can post or edit comments (both own and users'). All the comments posted through the Customer Portal tab will be shown to customers when they open the corresponding idea. When the agent starts progress on the issue or resolves it, the corresponding status is shown to customers in Customer Case. Optionally, the agent can attach one or multiple attachments to the comment, these attachments will be visible in Customer Case too.
The Customer Portal block shows the author of idea, the number of votes and the public URL, which the current idea is available at. For the ticket, only the author and the public URL is shown. The agent can immediately proceed to the customer's area of Customer Case portal for viewing idea or ticket details by clicking the Public URL link.
All the attachments uploaded through JIRA will not be visible in Customer Case. Only the files attached to the comments on the Customer Portal tab are visible in Customer Case.
A JIRA agent who first comments the newly submitted ticket becomes the assignee of this ticket automatically.
Searching for Ideas using JQL