Handy Timestamp is a simple macro that allows you to quickly insert to the page current date and time.
This feature is available starting from the Handy Macros for Confluence 1.3.0.
- Insert the Handy Timestamp macro on the page.
- Select the proper date and time format or enter it manually.
- Select what the date and time to display:
- Inserting the macro: when the Handy Timestamp macro is added to the page, the current timestamp
- Publishing the page: when the page was published the first time
- The last page update: when the page was last modified
- Click Insert.
Supported date formats
Use the following symbols for configuring custom date and time formats:
d - day of month (no leading zero)
|dd - day of month (two digits)||01|
|M - month of year (no leading zero)||1|
|MM - month of year (two digits)||01|
MMM - month name short
|MMMM - month name long||January|
|yy - year (two digits)||19|
|yyyy - year (four digits)||2019|
|HH - hour in day (1-24)||14|
|hh - hour in am/pm (1-12)||02|
|mm - minute||01|
|ss - second||01|
Using Handy Timestamp hotkey