- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Apps or otherwise seek to obtain or derive the source code, underlying ideas or algorithms, except as permitted by law.
- Adapt, alter, modify, translate, make any attempt to create derivative works of/from the Apps.
- Defeat, bypass, disable, interfere with or otherwise circumvent any license key mechanism in the Apps or otherwise circumvent mechanisms in the Apps intended to limit its use.
- Attempt to access or use the Apps other than by using the Access Credentials or as otherwise made available or permitted by us.
- Remove or alter any our or third party’s trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels.
- Redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer the Apps or any rights or interest therein, or provide access to the Apps to a third party.
- Use the Apps as part of a service provider or software-as-a-service, or otherwise display, perform, or publish the Apps or their parts to benefit from the use of the Apps.
- Use the Apps for competitive analysis or to build competitive products.
- Use an App the Apps to generate and send spam and unsolicited advertising in case the App lets you send messages. You must determine whether any anti-spam, advertising, e-commerce or data protection laws apply to you based on the country where you, your contacts or customers are located, and comply with those laws when using the Appthe App.
- Use the Apps to submit, upload, post, share, store, transmit or otherwise provide Your Data, as well as other text, images, videos, sounds, music, code, or files containing such content that:
- is unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory or hateful or that contain objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity (including without limitation any pornography), is deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, vulgar or violent or constitute hate speech or is otherwise objectionable in our opinion;
- you do not have right to submit;
- infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right, right of publicity, personal data rights or any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations), or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the rights of any third party;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, or interferes with the access of any user, host or network.
- Use the Apps in any manner not authorized by this Agreement.
- Encourage or assist any third party to do any of the foregoing.
We have no obligation to monitor any content submitted to the Apps. However, if we deem such action necessary, we may remove Your Data or other content from the Apps. We have no liability to you for removing Your Data or other content from or suspending your access to any Apps as described herein.
5. Payment, Subscriptions, Renewals, Refunds, Delivery
You are solely responsible for for the internal management and administration of the App within your organization. You are responsible for understanding and using the settings and controls for the Apps and for controlling whom you allow to become an End User.
- Administrators to have the access described in the Agreement; and
- Our provision of the Apps to End Users (including administratorsAdministrators).
The Apps are not intended for, and should not be used by, anyone under the age of 16. You are responsible for ensuring that all End Users are at least 16 years old.
- You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and fully perform this Agreement.
- Your use of the App is in compliance with applicable laws and Atlassian terms.
- You have obtained all necessary rights, releases and permissions to submit all Your Data and other content described in Section 4 to the Apps and to grant the rights granted to us in the Agreement.
- Your Data and its submission and use as you authorize in the Agreement will not violate any of your or third-party policies or terms governing Your Data.
- Your Data, other content described in Section 4 and/or the exercise of any rights granted under this Agreement by you will not violate any laws, contain any defamatory material, or violate or infringe any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or other rights of any person or entity (including contractual rights, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade dress, trade secret, common law rights, rights of publicity, or privacy, or moral rights).
- You will not submit to the App or use the App to collect any Sensitive Data.
- Atlassian terminated its vendor agreement with us.
- You breach any term of this Agreement.
- You infringe on our or our Affiliates’ proprietary rights, rights of privacy, or intellectual property rights.
- You have been engaged in other actions relating to or in the course of using the App that may be illegal or cause liability, harm, abuse or disruption for you, other customers, us, any other third parties, or for any of our Apps.
- We have not received our payment pertaining to your use of the App from the Reseller.
- It is required by law.
- We cease ceased offering or discontinued the App.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us relating to its subject matter. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, representations and warranties and prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment, letter or other communication between the parties relating to its subject matter during the term of this Agreement. This Agreement does not give any third party any rights or remedies hereunder.
Last updated: 5 Apr 23 June 2021