JQL queries to search for builds and updates in the build indexing mechanism
Updates in the build indexing mechanism require the complete re-indexation of your TeamCity data.
New in this release
JQL query to search for issues that relate to a specific build.
Now you can instantly find all the issues that pertain to a specific build by entering the corresponding JQL query.
JQL query to search for issues against the build number which fixes the issue or against the build status (failure or success).
Now you can show only issues with the the successful or failed build status, so that you can view only the relevant information.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Added the mechanism for storing build-specific information for improving performance of showing it in issues.
- Default indexation depth is limited to 365 days.
- Updated the TeamCity icon used in the app.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with disappearance of the Return to search button after reloading an issue with the builds in the Issue Navigator.
- Resolved the issue with showing the warning 'The server is unavailable. Please verify the settings of the connection to this TeamCity Server' when none builds are indexed.