«Advanced Permission and Security Management in Atlassian Confluence» course released! Try it now!
- When you sign in to Customer Case we ask for your account details on social networks such as your email address, which is used for fetching user's name and unique identifier on social network (Facebook or Google+).
- When you sign up to Customer Case we ask you for email address, your full name and desired password for your account in Customer Case. This information is further used for user identification on the feedback forums and mapping ideas to a specific user.
- The system also collects data about all ideas, votes and comments added by users. This data can be viewed by all users on feedback forums of one vendor .
- The system collects email address and information about ideas that users selected for watching. Each user can view his/her own email address and idea watches in the user's profile. This information is not exposed anyhow to other users or third parties.
- Customer Case uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, services improvement, and notification delivery.
- Customer Case stores only the Summary of ideas and tickets in the application database. The rest of information is stored in your JIRA Cloud instance. This information (Summary) is used for indexation and quick search.
Customer Case stores hashes of user passwords in the database. We use the adaptive function that increases the iteration count therefore it remains resistant to brute-force search attacks even when using the powerful computing systems.
- Postmark - this service is used for sending emails with notifications of mail boxes of visitors and users of feedback forums.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - this service is used to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the add-on and store all the related data. Although StiltSoft company owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Customer Case add-on, you retain all rights to your data. StitlSoft company has access to data storages but can only use it in the emergency cases, such as data verification after the abrupt system failures or component malfunctions. In the rest of situations, StiltSoft company preserves this data encrypted so no third party or malefactor can access it and use it for their own purposes.
StiltSoft company may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas.