Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
When you mark
Talk inline comments and suggestions as favourites, you can:
- see them at a glance on pages with numerous talksdiscussions and suggestions
- view and manage marked favourite talks from all spaces on one page
It's very convenient in such cases:
- there are ongoing discussions you want to keep track of
- you need to remember to answer some discussions and suggestions
- a discussion is almost over and a talk will soon be resolved, but it contains the information you will need to consult later on, so you want to keep this talk at hand after it's resolved, and more
Adding to favourites
To add a talk discussion or suggestion to Favourite Talks, click in its top right corner:
The star icon will change to a favourite. You can click the star again to remove the talk from Favourite Talks:, which means the talk was marked as
You can add talks to favourites and remove discussions from Favourite Talks by clicking star icons in email notifications.
Viewing and managing all your favourite talks
To view all your favourite talks, click your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose Favourite Talks:
Clicking Talk icons activates corresponding Talk comments on the sidebar:. Alternatively you can scroll all talks and select needed ones.
To view a talk on a Confluence page, click the link next to the Talk icon. Clicking , removes them from favourites.in the list of favourite talks
Using the toggle button above the list of favourite talks, you can sort favourite talks by:
- date updated
- page titleTalk updated (the date of Talk discussion update)
- Marked as favourite (the date when a Talk discussion was marked as favourite)
- Page title (the title of the page on which a Talk discussion id located)