Need help with Atlassian products? Order the professional consulting services from us. Get a free consultation right now!
In addition to coloring talks you can set discussion priorities.
When you mark
Talk inline comments and suggestions as favourites, you can:
- see them at a glance on pages with numerous talksdiscussions and suggestions
- view and manage favourite talks from all spaces on one page
- there are ongoing discussions you want to keep track of
- you need to remember to answer some talkssome discussions and suggestions
- a discussion is almost over and a talk will soon be resolved, but it contains the information you will need to consult later on, so you want to keep this talk at hand after it's resolved, and more
To add a talk discussion or suggestion to Favourite Talks, click in its top right corner:
The star icon will change to, which means the talk was marked as favourite. You can click the star again to remove the talk from Favourite Talks:
You can add talks to favourites and remove discussions from Favourite Talks by clicking star icons in email notifications.
Viewing and managing all your favourite talks
To view all your favourite talks, click your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose Favourite Talks: