Need help with Atlassian products? Order the professional consulting services from us. Get a free consultation right now!
Table Filter for Confluence add-on is equipped with the dropdown filter. You can add this filter type for any column of your table. It shows the list of unique values stored in the selected column of your table. You can select one or multiple values for data filtration in this dropdown filter.
Adding the Dropdown Filter
- Edit the page.
- Insert the Table Filter macro and paste the table within the macro body.
- Select the macro and click Edit.
- In the Dropdown filter columns box, select the columns for filtration with dropdown filters.
- Save the macro.
- Save the page.
Filtering the table with dropdown filters
- Open the page with the table for filtration.
- On the filtration pane, click the dropdown filter box for the appropriate column.
- Select one or multiple values for filtration.
To make your work with long tables more comfortable, you can specify the number of top rows to show in the Show first N rows field.
You can also filter tables with @-user mentions by the current user (write or select @currentUser).
Filtering delimited values with the dropdown filter
- Place the table with delimited values into the Pivot Table Filter macro.
- Enable the cell value delimiter.
- Save the macro and the page.
- Select the appropriate values for data filtration.