Tracking discussions in a space with Talk Report. Prioritizing discussions.
New in this release
- Prioritizing discussions.
- Tracking discussions in a space with Talk Report.
Now you can set a priority of a Talk discussion.
You can use it:
- to let your team mates know how fast to respond and take action
- prioritize tasks discussed in different threads
- prioritize your personal to-dos captured in Talk discussions
Tracking discussions in a space with Talk Report
With a new Talk Report, you can manage the resolution of Talk inline comments in a space. It is handy when you have many discussions spread over multiple pages. This report will give you an overview of all Talk activity:
- in a space
- on a subset of pages
- on a specific page
Talk Report includes the following information:
- Name of a page where an inline comment was created
- Link to an inline comment
- Initial comment
- Priority of an inline comment
- Status (open, resolved, archived)
- Discussion author
- Users mentioned in a discussion
- Date when a talk was started
- Date of talk resolution
Resolved talks are stored only starting from the version 3.5.0. The report does not include talks that were resolved prior to updating to v.3.5.0.