Added a new chart type to the Chart From Table macro - Radar (Spider) chart
New in this release:
Added a new chart type to the Chart From Table macro - Radar (Spider) chart.
The chart displays multivariate data in the form of a two-dimensional chart of three or more quantitative variables. The chart can be applied to sort the variables into relative positions that reveal distinct correlations, trade-offs, and a multitude of other comparative measures.
Version 5.2 also includes the following features:
- Added compatibility with the Scroll Viewport app.
- Improved displaying of a table merged with the help of the Table Transformer macro.
- Added support for dates outputted with the help of the Page Info for ScriptRunner app.
- Added compatibility with icons and images when using the Totals for columns: Count not empty option type.
- Added responsiveness of table columns when hiding columns with the help of the Table Filter macro.
- Added the ability to set the date and time format when calculating periods of time with the help of the Table Transformer macro.
- Added preserving of the default values formatting when calculating Total row/column.
- Added the ability to display values with postfix and prefix (for example, $1,000) in the Pivot Table and Chart from Table macros.
- Added preserving of the default formatting when using the Literal operation type and the Cell value delimiter option in the Pivot Table macro.
Fixed in this release: