In Jira Settings, you can edit the names of the previously created labels and delete the labels if you don't need them anymore.
View Smart Attachments labels
- Navigate to Jira administration > Apps.
- Locate the Smart Attachments section.
- Click Label management.
- On the opened page, you can see the list of Smart Attachments labels registered in your Jira Cloud instance.
- Perform the desired action/actions from the options below.
Edit Smart Attachments labels
Edit the label name
- Hover over the label name and click it.
- Update the name.
- Click the Confirm icon to save the updated name.
Pick a new color for labels
- Click the color picker.
- Select a new color.
Delete a label
You can delete the no longer needed labels. The label is deleted for the entire Jira Cloud instance.
- Locate the label you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Confirm the removal of the label.