Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
TeamCity Integration for Jira Cloud app allows you to view the required build information in Jira Cloud at once.
The app uses information in VCS comments to commits for fetching build information for the related Jira tasks. The app displays various build information, such as TeamCity project, build configuration, build number, the list of changes in the commit, duration of build completion and status of tests. This information is available for individual issues, projects and their versions.
This page outlines the basics to start work with TeamCity Integration for Jira Cloud app.
For any questions related to functionality of the app, see FAQ.
Step 1. Installation and Configuration
Prepare TeamCity and Jira before using the plugin:
- Set up integration from TeamCity to Jira and fetch project keys.
- Configure integration between Jira and TeamCity and grant appropriate roles to a TeamCity user.
- Subscribe to TeamCity Integration app in UPM.
- Create the connection to TeamCity server (navigate to Jira Administration > Jira Settings > Apps > TeamCity Configuration > TeamCity Servers).
Step 2. Using in Jira Cloud
- Wait for completion of initial data indexation.
- View TeamCity build data for projects and individual issues.
- Quickly transition to TeamCity for viewing build details there.
Step 3. Share Your Feedback
Have a question? Want to report a bug or request a feature? Contact us!