|Check out our new app for Confluence Smart Attachments. Store your project documents, artifacts, and media assets in the shareable space storage in Confluence.|
Step 1: Install and Configure
Prepare TeamCity and JIRA before using the plugin:
- Configure JIRA integration with TeamCity and grant access to a TeamCity user to access JIRA projects
- Install the add-on license in JIRA
- Create the TeamCity Application Link and configure Basic HTTP Authentication for Outgoing Authentication
How to integrate JIRA and TeamCity in just two minutes
Step 2: Use
- Wait for the initial indexing to finish.
- View TeamCity builds on the Project, Version and Issue pages.
- Add the TeamCity gadgets to Dashboard.
Have a question? Want to report a bug or request a feature? Contact us!