Plana - Agile Planner for Confluence Cloud allows you to create boards and lists on Confluence pages to manage your personal and team tasks, projects, and initiatives. Plana is great for planning and organizing:
- Remote Meetings
- Team Work
- Project Planning
- Personal Task Tracking
- Customer Interviews
- Surveys and Polls
Create a new planner
- Open a Confluence page, where you want to add a board or list. Or create a new page.
- Insert the Planner macro.
- Publish the page.
- In Page View, add Sections to organize items into groups or topics.
- Fill your list with Tasks.
Manage your planner
- Switch to the Board view to see your tasks as cards in columns.
- Mark tasks as completed when done.
- Or drag them to the Done column/section if you have one.
- Click Show completed tasks to see what's already checked as done.