«Atlassian Confluence Advanced Permission and Security Management» course released! Try it now!
New in this release
Added an option to place the table within the Table Filter, Pivot Table or Chart from Table macros.
Now having a table, you can instantly proceed to its filtration, aggregation, or visualization even in the page view mode without placing it within the app's macros in the page edit mode.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Added an option to hide the control panel for pivot tables.
- Added an option to filter, aggregate, and visualize dates with time values.
- Added a mechanism that automatically excludes values in filters during table filtration if the corresponding values are not found the filtered results.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with generation of multiple charts with automatic dimensions when they are placed within separate sections of the layout.
- Resolved the issue with picking colors of labels when using the Chart from Table macro with the enabled Horizontal data orientation option.