Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
Step 1: Install and Configure
Prepare TeamCity and Jira before using the plugin:
- Set up integration from TeamCity to Jira and fetch project keys.
- Configure Jira integration with TeamCity and grant access to a TeamCity user to access Jira projects.
- Install the add-on license in Jira.
- Create the TeamCity Application Link and configure Basic HTTP Authentication for Outgoing Authentication.
How to integrate Jira and TeamCity in just two minutes
Step 2: Use
- Wait for the initial indexing to finish.
- View TeamCity builds on the Project and Issue pages.
- Add the TeamCity gadgets to Dashboard.
Have a question? Want to report a bug or request a feature? Contact us!