Need help with Atlassian products? Order the professional consulting services from us. Get a free consultation right now!
Enabling Reversed Filters
- Switch the page to edit mode.
- Select the macro and click Edit.
- Switch to the Filtration tab.
- Click Select reversed filters.
- Select one or multiple filters to operate in the reverse mode.
- Click Save.
- Save the macro.
Alternatively, you can do this by clicking the = icon for the appropriate filter on the pane. The icon changes to ≠, which means that the filter operates in the reverse mode. By clicking the ≠ icon the filter will be switched back to the direct mode.