Tell us how you use Jira Service Desk and get a Starbucks gift card for this! Share your experience to help us design a new solution for efficient communication with customers!
Enabling Reversed Filters
- Switch the page to edit mode.
- Select the macro and click Edit.
- Switch to the Filtration tab.
- Click Select reversed filters.
- Select one or multiple filters to operate in the reverse mode.
- Click Save.
- Save the macro.
Alternatively, you can do this by clicking the = icon for the appropriate filter on the pane. The icon changes to ≠, which means that the filter operates in the reverse mode. By clicking the ≠ icon the filter will be switched back to the direct mode.