|Check out our new app for Confluence Smart Attachments. Store your project documents, artifacts, and media assets in the shareable space storage in Confluence.|
Adding the Global Filter
- Edit the page.
- Insert the Table Filter macro and paste the table within the macro body.
- Select the macro and click Edit.
- Locate the Global filter option and check it.
- Save the macro.
- Save the page.
Filtering the table with the global filter
- Open the page with the table for filtration.
- On the filtration pane, locate the global filter and position the mouse pointer within it.
- Enter the appropriate query or regular expression for filtration.
You can also filter tables with @-user mentions by the current user (write or select @currentUser).