You can search for pages with Talk discussions using the Confluence Search:
Confluence Search field in the header
Use the Confluence Search field in the header to enter your query.
The search queries syntax is the following:
|Find all Confluence pages with at least one Talk macro|
|By text in discussions|
talk:"do that ASAP"
|By commenter (by user name, first name, last name or full name)|
|By talk update date range||talkUpdated:[20141201 TO 20150201]|
|For Talk macro||macroName:talk|
|By several terms|
talk:"do that ASAP" AND talkUpdated:[20141201 TO 20150201]
talk:change OR talk:modify
talkUser:asmith NOT talkUser:jclarks
You can use Confluence Search Syntax to refine your search.
Make sure to include your query in double quotes if it contains spaces.
Confluence Search Screen
Available in Confluence 5.9 and above starting from the Talk version 3.3.0.
Instead of using search queries you can search Talk discussions by adding filters on the Confluence search screen.
To use this searching option:
- go to the Confluence search screen
- click 'Add a filter' on the bottom of the sidebar
- select a suitable Talk filter
- Talk text - searches by text in discussions
- Talk updated - searches by talk update time
- Talk user - searches by commenter (by user name, first name, last name or full name)