Tips on Page Properties and Page Properties Report
You can use Handy Date with the native Confluence Page Properties and Page Properties Report macros to enhance status management and consistency on your Confluence pages. For example, if you need some information with certain dates to be displayed on both Confluence pages and make sure that once the date is updated on the first page, it's also updated on the second one, Page Properties and Page Properties Report can help you out. Handy Date works perfectly within both of them. Our users could apply this feature to multiple use cases. Thus, it's possible to efficiently manage:
- product requirements
- project statuses
- team activities
- many more
Use Handy Date with Page Properties and Page Properties Report
- Add Handy Date to the Page Properties macro on Confluence pages.
- Insert the Page Properties Report macro on a master page.
- Change dates whenever you need directly in Page Properties Report.
- The changes are applied to the corresponding dates on pages with Page Properties automatically.
Use Handy Date with the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app
For more complex use cases when you need to work with many Handy Dates in one table, we suggest combining two Stiltsoft apps. Use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app to easily locate dates in a certain time period and create pivot tables and charts based on them.
- Add multiple Handy Dates in a table on a Confluence page.
- Add the macro you need from the Table Filter app.
- Now you can search for dates and visualize data.