How to use Handy Page Diff
Once Handy Macros for Confluence is installed by your Confluence administrator, it starts to track your page visits. When you visit any page more than one time, you will see the summary of all changes made to this page between your visits.
- Look at the Handy Page Diff icon to see the number of changes (page edits) on the page since your last visit.
- Hover over the Handy Page Diff icon to see information about the people that made these changes.
- Click the icon with the number of changes made to open the default Confluence page showing differences between the current page revision and the revision you saw last time.
To acknowledge the changes made, click thetick icon.
Next time when you visit this page you will see only the changes made after your last acknowledgment.
The the button with the count of changes.tick icon ("Acknowledge" button since Handy Macros 1.7.0) is also available directly on the page diff that you open by clicking
Disable Handy Page Diff
You can disable the Handy Page Diff feature if you do not need it:
- Navigate to User Profile > Settings > Handy Macros Settings > Handy Page Diff.
- Clear the Enable Handy Page Diff box.