Course administrators can save the time they spend enrolling participants by setting up auto-enrollment. The setting allows you to select one or several Confluence groups:
- when you add a Confluence group in auto-enrollment, all existing members of that group will be automatically enrolled in this course (users who were enrolled before will be skipped)
- when a new user is added to that group by your Confluence administrator, this participant will also be automatically enrolled in the course
- Onboarding course. Your team is growing fast. New hires need to take one or several courses. You don't want to enroll them manually.
- Switching jobs. There's a job-specific course that an employee needs to take when they switch to a particular role within the company. You'd like this course to be assigned to them automatically.
Automatic enrollment happens once a day. You won't see a new participant in the course report right after adding that person in your Confluence group. You will need to wait for up to 24 hours. Let us know if you need enrollment to happen faster.
- Go to your course administration page > Settings > Enrollment > Auto-enrollment.
- Start typing the group name. And select from the suggestions.
- Once a group is added, all users who are part of that group will be automatically enrolled in this course within 24 hours.
- When a new user is added to that group, that person will be enrolled by the system to the course within 24 hours.
- You will see users who were automatically enrolled to the course on the Results tab.
- If you remove a participant from course results, that person will be automatically enrolled again if they are included in the group specified in auto-enrollment.
- If you have several groups added in auto-enrollment and you'd like to disable auto-enrollment for one of them, click next to the group name.
- If you'd like to disable auto-enrollment for all groups, click