You can export quiz reports on the Learning portal (Creator's view). It may be helpful in the several use cases:
- To share a report with your management team or auditor
- To get a global overview of all quizzes of all participants
- To create a custom report
- To create a dashboard of all quizzes of one participant
Reports are exported into a CSV format and can be opened using Google Sheets, Excel or any other spreadsheet software.
To export a report, you need to:
- Click Export reports and select the Quiz reports option in the dropdown.
- Select the quiz reports you'd like to export. You can export one, several or even all quiz reports. Use the search bar to find the report faster.
- If a quiz is displayed as inactive and has an inactive checkbox, that means that the report for this quiz is empty.
- Press Export when all quiz reports are selected for export.
- As soon as the report is ready, download it to your computer.
Create custom reports based on your needs in Excel or any other spreadsheet software.