You can build a Scatter plot with the help of the Line chart type and its Line settings.
There's a data table with two columns: 'Signups', 'Page views'.
You need to show the relationship between page views and the number of signups of a website on the chart.
- Wrap the table with the Chart from Table macro.
- Choose the Line chart type.
- Set X-axis, Y-axis value column in the chart controls.
- Switch to Look tab, click Line settings, choose Dot as a type of the line, and its size.
- Specify other options if needed.