Due to some issues with persistent data indexation the version 1.7.1 is not available on the Atlassian Marketplace. Please use the version 1.7.2 of the add-on.
New in this release
The add-on has received options to configure connection, socket and response timeouts.
Now you will be able to configure build indexation to match specifics of your infrastructure.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Migrated indexed build data to the persistent data storage.
- Added a capability to set depth of indexation depending on the build age.
- Adjsuted display of indexation start time for showing time matching the user's time zone.
- Added output of URLs of registered application links on the Troubleshooting page.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with fetching large data amounts leading to the indexation error. Corrected the method of processing incoming data.
- Corrected the procedure of build data indexation, when the add-on attempts to re-download the failed build packet and continues the overall indexing procedure.
For the details on configuration of connection timeouts, refer to our documentation.