New in this release
Added a capability to manage filters for the table when viewing a Confluence page.
Now you can quickly and easily manage filters while working with the table on the page in the view mode. You can always save the added columns, delete the no longer needed filters, set the default values for filters, regulate width of filter boxes and preserve all modifications by saving them in the macro body. You can also just insert your table within the Table Filter macro and add the required filters while viewing the page.
Added a capability to define the sorting order for multiple columns of the table.
Now you can always define the appropriate sorting order for your columns and automatically apply it to the table for better data accessibility.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Added a capability to filter cells containing both date and time values.
- Added a capability to use both descending and ascending order for automatic row numbering.
- Added a capability to export the table with the defined default sorting order per column to Word and PDF.
Fixed in this Release
- Resolved the issue with the incorrect filtration of data tables generated by SQL Pro add-on by Bob Swift.
- Resolved the issue with impossibility to view page history for pages with tables after update from Table Filter 2.4.0 to 3.x.
- Resolved the issue with the non-working generation of Donut 3D and Time Line Area charts.
- Resolved the issue with showing no content on the page with the pie chart with no dimensions set.