New in this release
Now you can create mirrored copies of the data table within the same page for creating multiple pivot tables and building several charts on different KPI's.
Added a capability to create a Gantt chart.
Now you can quickly and easily visualize the project schedule and better plan the work resources for its accomplishment.
The new version of add-on also includes the following features:
- Added an option to show the legend below the chart.
- Added display of values in the bar and column charts, including their stacked variants.
- Added the automatic retention of collapsed / expanded status for rows and columns of multi-dimensional pivot tables.
- Added an option to show the value with its percentage for aggregated data values of pivot tables.
- Added a capability to set the trendline on line and date line charts.
- Added an option to show or hide values with their relative percentage on pie, bar, and column charts.
- Added a capability to build multiple pie charts on the basis of a single data table.
- Added support for empty table columns when filtering or setting default values.
- Added a button on the editor pane for copying the entire data table.
- Added a capability to freeze any table column or row for horizontal or vertical scrolling.
- Added a button to remove all add-on's macros from Confluence with preserving the source data tables.
- Improved aggregation of table data in its initial HTML view.
- Added a capability to show the Total column with minimal, maximal, average or with the count or sum of values in the Table Filter macro.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with generation of a pie chart when the source table if the first cell is empty.
- Resolved the issue with the table copying when sparklines or row numbering are enabled.
- Resolved the issue with showing the incorrect number of filtered results when using the Show first N rows option with the dynamic value construction (for example, '3+').