New in this release
Added support for sparkline charts that you can embed into your table columns.
Now you can quickly and easily visualize data movements in your data series and preserve the initial table structure.
Added support for two-dimensional pivot tables and a capability to select multiple calculation columns.
Now you can easily transform your tables into the aggregated and summarized pivot tables with great flexibility for data manipulations.
The current release of the add-on also includes the following features:
- Added a capability to automatically switch to new data series for chart generation when changing calculated columns in the pivot tables.
- Optimized the procedure of removing macros for the source table by unwrapping them.
- Added a capability to reset the applied data sorting to table columns.
- Improved the email notifications for created pages containing Table Filter, Pivot Table and Chart from Table macros.
Fixed in this release
- Corrected the behavior of processing the Autonumbering column when using the Table Filter macro in conjunction with Pivot Table and Chart from Table macros.