New in this release
Improved the CSV exporting mechanism and added new exporting standards.
Added support for UTF-16LE format that improves the compatibility of exported CSV data with the major spreadsheet management applications, such as MS Excel. Now when exporting data to CSV you can choose between default or custom settings in the data exporting form.
The current release also includes the following features:
- Added the export of hyperlinks into CSV files.
- Added the export of hyperlinks into Word files.
Fixed in this release
- Resolved the issue with corruption of non-Latin characters when exporting CSV data and opening it in MS Excel.
- Resolved the issue with the incorrect assignment of colors to the segments of the pie chart when changing or updating table columns.
- Resolved the issue with the incorrect processing of the 'Today' parameter in the date range filter when using language different from English.
- Resolved the issue with the automatic selection of the column with labels instead of columns with number values when generating a chart on the basis of a pivot table with multiple calculated columns.
- Resolved the issue when filtering a table containing another table with filters.
- Resolved the issue with the fixed-width table in Safari when enabling the Fit table to screen area option.
- Resolved the issue with changing the column width of the responsive table when the Fit table to screen area option is enabled.